The continuing expansion of John Hancock’s Vitality Platform is at work in this most recent update to their flagship product, Protection UL. The primary focus of this change is on the older client, age 70 and above, and includes pricing improvements as well as the availability of Vitality across all issue ages. That’s right, all the way to age 90! Read on for the details.
Protection UL with Vitality — Expanded Issue Ages & Lower Rates
Now, for the first time, Protection UL with Vitality is available to clients up to age 90. This innovative life insurance solution rewards people for living a healthy life, at just about any age. And with new lower rates, Protection UL is more competitive than ever. That means new sales opportunities for you and a lifetime of rewards and savings for clients.
The New Protection UL with Vitality Offers:
- Expanded issue ages for Vitality policies up to age 90
- Targeted premium improvements, especially for older ages
- Updated and customized Vitality Program for ages 71 to 90
- Competitive 5.05% crediting rate
- LifeTrack policy management solution that helps clients meet their insurance goals
There’s more to the Vitality story for older clients:
Let’s face it. A healthy 80-year-old has a different activity level than a healthy 50-year-old. So it only makes sense that their Vitality goals to achieve status levels reflect that reality. John Hancock has published a completely separate set of activity goals and reward levels for clients over age 70.
April 8, 2016:
- If seeking an Informal Offer: The John Hancock home office must receive a Protection UL ’15 illustration signed by the insured and owner, and a tentative underwriting decision must be obtained by this date.
- If seeking a Formal Offer: The John Hancock home office must receive a Protection UL ’15 application signed by the insured and owner by this date. An illustration on the case is also required.
- For a Term Conversion: The John Hancock home office must receive a Term Conversion application signed by the insured and owner by this date.
June 3, 2016
- John Hancock must have provided a final underwriting offer, received all administrative requirements to issue the policy, and received con rmation to proceed with the 1035 Exchange (if applicable).
You can learn more about Vitality for older clients as well as review the transition rules by following this link.