Readers of The Lincoln Leader are already in the know about a rate decrease coming from Lincoln Financial. While the details of his announcement will come the week of February 8th, our friends at Lincoln did make one thing clear: There are no rate increases! In each and every cell, prices either dropped or remained the same.
Coming Soon! Lower NLG Rates from Lincoln Financial
Effective February 8, 2016, Lincoln will announce pricing improvements to Lincoln LifeGuarantee® UL (2013). This product provides the same type of affordable, flexible and guaranteed protection as the prior product version and maintains competitive level-pay lifetime guarantee pricing.
Product Change Highlights:
No Premium Increases:
- All premiums have either been reduced or remain constant
- Solidified competitiveness in core market, ages 65+
- Improved competitiveness in the 50-60 age range
All states will be automatically approved at rollout on February 8, 2016 with the exception of:
- Oregon– Pending approval of the 02/08/16 reprice
- Puerto Rico – Pending approval of the 2013 base product
- New York – Lincoln LifeGuarantee® UL (2013) is not available
For additional information, please see the most recent Lincoln Leader.