Sure, external conversion programs are great. What could be better? The client being able to retain their existing coverage, and being able to use either a term or permanent contract to qualify! With the launch of Class Match from MetLife, they can do just that. This program is only available for a limited time, so get up to speed and line up some easy Q4 cases with MetLife and Class Match.
MetLife Opens Up Q4 Opportunities with Launch of Class Match
MetLife’s Class Match program is a limited time offering, running from September 28 – December 31, 2015. Eligible clients will be able to obtain up to $1.5MM of permanent life insurance coverage from MetLife using a simplified underwriting process. If a client has an in force term or permanent policy from an eligible carrier and no significant changes to their medical history, they will receive an equivalent offer on their new policy, and be able to retain their existing coverage, all without the hassle of fluids, an exam, or review of medical records. This is a great way to pick off some “low hanging fruit” to help close the year strong.
- Age 18 to 65
- 18 to 60: $1.5 million face limit
- 61 to 65: $1 million face limit
- Applying for any permanent, single-life policy
- Standard or better (including smokers) *
- Must have an existing in force policy, issued by an approved carrier, for at least six months and no more than five years
* Not available if Standard rating was achieved through a table reduction or table shave program.
- New Business Application (ENB-7-07) and Medical Supplement (EMED-48-07), or Express Order Ticket (EOT) and Tele-Application (Tele-App) Interview (Client submits)
- In force policy face page & medical declarations (Client submits)
- Prescription History, Medical Information Bureau (MIB) & Motor Vehicle Reports (MetLife runs)
Learn more about Class Match and MetLife’s recently launched LTC rider by attending their upcoming webinar
Date: September 23
Time: 1:00, CT
No registration necessary
Dial-in number: (800) 230-1059
Meeting Number: 638 038 620
Meeting Password: snoopy15