Underwriting: Transamerica’s Retention on Foreign Nationals
- An Advisor was seeking a solution to a case involving two Mexican foreign nationals.
- The brothers, ages 37 and 45, had a premium budget of $300K for five years to contribute to an Indexed UL contract.
- Based on that premium flow, the required face amount exceeded many carriers’ maximum issue limit for foreign nationals.
- Transamerica’s Foreign National Program
- Transamerica TransNavigator IUL
- As a result of recently increased internal retention, Transamerica now has the following retention for foreign national cases, based on the country of origin’s classification:
- A Countries= $15MM
- B Countries = $10MM
- C Countries = $5MM
- D Countries = zero
- Mexico is a “B” country, allowing Transamerica to handle the face amounts produced by the 5-pay premium structure.
- In addition, Transamerica made the case simpler for the agent as they will translate Spanish, Portuguese and French records in house.
- Transamerica’s retention and experience in this market resulted in $193,389 of placed Target Premium.
- Please follow this link for complete details on Transamerica’s Foreign National program, including country codes, to see if Transamerica is the right carrier for your next foreign national case,
Real Advisors. Real Cases. Real Success.