Survivorship sales continue to be the largest cases in terms of both face amount and target premium, and there is now another death benefit focused option in the segment: AXA’s BrightLife Protect Survivor. This new addition to the AXA product lineup applies the same thought process and strategy as the single life version of the product: a balance of guarantees, cash value and premiums based reasonable return expectations and low expenses.
Introducing AXA’s BrightLife Protect Survivor
BrightLife® Protect Survivorship has been specifically designed for couples seeking cost-efficient permanent protection. BrightLife® Protect Survivorship offers your clients:
- A choice to allocate premiums between a Fixed Account with a 2% guaranteed crediting rate and the Select Account, which offers upside potential with downside protection.
- A competitive Internal Rate of Return to maximize legacy planning or wealth transfer strategies.
- A practical cost structure, when the need for the death benefit occurs at the death of the surviving insured.
- Illustrations are available now in both WinFlex Web and Aegis
Thinking About Survivorship Differently: Sales Ideas
In conjunction with the release of AXA BrightLife Protect Survivor, AXA has also released a series of sales ideas highlighting the use of Survivorship coverage for reasons OTHER than estate tax planning.
- White Paper: Survivorship Insurance: Looking Beyond Estate Taxes
- Legacy Planning: Giving the Very Best in Life
- Maximizing Social Security Payments for Legacy Planning
- Using Survivorship to Equalize and Inheritance
- Using Survivorship Life Insurance in a Buy/Sell Agreement
State Approvals and Transition Rules
- Applications can be submitted beginning Monday, June 22, 2015.
- Applications must be signed June 22, 2015 or later.
- Applications for Athena SUL IV, Series 154, will continue to be accepted until further notice.
- BrightLife Protect Survivor is approved in all 50 states,