Consumer Value. Difficult to define? Perhaps, but MetLife has launched a new product, Premier Accumulator UL (PAUL), that goes a long way to redefining consumer value in a life insurance contract. At the center is a new solution to the competing intention of high first-year compensation (for this type product) and high early cash values. Read on to find out more about PAUL and MetLife’s strategy for making life insurance more attractive to clients and financial advisors alike.
Introducing Premier Accumulator Universal Life
- Current assumption universal life contract with low surrender charges
- High early cash value accumulation through current interest crediting rate and current charges.
- 7-Pay designs will generally show about 92% of premium available in cash value in the first year
- In approved states, MetLife Premier Accumulator Universal Life will be available in the illustration system on June 1, 2015
- 1035 exchanges with carry-over loans are available
- Commission structure features an asset trail based commission
- Available via MetLife’s ERP Program up to $1MM!
Want to learn more about PAUL? The producer guide, sample illustrations, specimen policy, highlight sheet, and state approvals, are available below.
In addition, MetLife has released a video discussing the thought process and strategy behind the release of PAUL.
Additional Product Information:
Additional Product Materials: