We all face unique challenges in solving cases, and in this instance, it was a client who needed a modest policy placed extremely quickly. Rather than simply show term, the Advisor recommended the client expand their horizon a little bit, resulting in a quick NLG sale.
AT A GLANCE:
Product Mutual of Omaha GUL Express
- A young client, age 36, needed $250,000 of coverage placed in force quickly.
- He was presented an SI term product, but was not satisfied with the coverage duration, knowing that he would need to re-qualify for the insurance in the future.
- While still wanting the ease of obtaining coverage and the simplicity of a term contract, he began to seek other options.
- Mutual of Omaha GUL Express
- The advisor recommended the Mutual of Omaha GUL Express product. The GUL Express is a no lapse guarantee death benefit product that offers a customizable guarantee duration, 50 years in this case.
- The Mutual of Omaha GUL Express product provides a simplified issue solution for clients who don’t want to deal with the hassle of full underwriting but need stronger coverage than the limited duration of term products.
- The GUL Express product is available with face amounts of $50,000 up to $250,000 with dial–a–guarantee options between the contractual minimum of 20 years up to lifetime coverage.
- $2,000 of premium with Mutual of Omaha
- For more on the balance of the Simplified Issue products available from Mutual of Omaha, navigate over to the Express Life Product and Underwriting Guides section of the resource by carrier tab.